Saturday 4 October 2014

About Me

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh :)

Hi everyone, this is my first blog post, so I might as well introduce myself.
My name is Medina Yuliani Santoso, you can call me Medina or Nana. I was born on the 22nd of July in 1996.
My father's name is Santoso Adi Kusumasmoro, that's why nama belakangku ada Santosonya. My dad is a pretty cool person. He is outgoing and friendly. And my mother's name is Hendrini. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely helpful person. I have two sisters and one brother, dan aku anak terakhir.
I live in Indonesia in a place called Depok. My house is not a big one but it is not a smaller one neither tapi kalau kata orang-orang sih 'Home is where the heart is'.
And... when it comes to my personality, most of my friends would say that I'm childish the way I act and the way I speak. You know, I'm so moody and an overthinker. Emotionally sensitive and easily get bored.
And I'm gonna tell you about things that you may not know ; I'm completely obsessed with Barbie. Favorite colors are Pink and Purple! That's why aku suka banget sama Barbie. Brian McKnight, Boys 2 Men, Vanessa Carlton, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are my all time favorite singers. Korean drama loverrrr! I can watch it in less than a week.
Aku dulu sekolah di SD Negeri 06 Petang Kalisari tapi pindah ke SD Negeri 02 Baru Cijantung (padahal masih daerah situ-situ juga wkwk), terus lanjut ke SMP Negeri 103 Jakarta, lanjut lagi ke SMA Negeri 88 Jakarta. And now... I'm a Computer Systems student at Gunadarma University'14.
That's all about me. Well, I hope you will enjoy the next articles I will write in this blog to share experiences.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment