Thursday 16 June 2016

APPLICATION LETTER



April 9th, 2016
Motorrad Department
BMW Group Malaysia

Dear BMW Group Malaysia,
I am applying for the position of BMW Motorrad to takes care of the sales, marketing, aftersales, dealer development and production planning of premium BMW motorcycles as advertised on a newspaper. This position seems to fit very well with my education and career interests.
I am nineteen years of age and I just finished college in Computer Systems at University of Gunadarma. I am looking for this position, because this position will involve working with other departments. Meanwhile, I have many skill which I am able to contribute to the job and I enjoy working with another team.
Please contact me, if you have any questions about my skills, experiences and education.
Thank you for taking a time to consider this application letter and CV. I look forward to your positive reply.
Sincerely,

Medina Yuliani Santoso

No comments:

Post a Comment