Thursday 16 June 2016

Make a paragraph by using simple past tense



My Important People

Everyone has sad moments in their life. For me, the saddest moment in my life when my mother fell sick.
When I was in Senior High School, my mother told me that her stomach always sick and should be brought to the hospital immediately. The doctor said that my mother had a problem with her gall and she suggested to had a surgery. I started to cry, this is the saddest thing I’ve ever had. My father was working abroad, but he went to Jakarta immediately. After my mother had a surgery, she still had to be hospitalized for two weeks. I rarely met my mother because the hospital where she was hospitalized so far from my house. I came to the hospital if I had a spare time. I felt so lonely when I came home, because my father at the hospital with my mother. I became unfocused when in school. I always thought about my mother. Two weeks have passed, the doctor allowed my mother to bed rest at home. My sadness’s not over. My father should be back to Kuwait.
         The greatest lesson I’ve learned is that my family are the most important people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment