Friday 17 June 2016

Last Examination

1) Please make sentences in form of Simple Present, Simple Past and Simple Future.
  • Simple Present Tense
1. (+) My father speaks English at office.
    (-)  My father doesn’t speak English at office.
    (?)  Does my father speak English at office?
2. (+) Meita watches korean drama every weekend.
    (-)  Meita doesn’t watch korean drama every weekend.
    (?) Does Meita watch korean drama every weekend?
3. (+) My mother reads a newspaper everyday.
    (-)  My mother doesn’t read a newspaper everyday.
    (?) Does my mother read a newspaper everyday?
  • Simple Past Tense
1. (+) My brother went to Jakarta a month ago.
    (-)  My brother didn’t go to Jakarta a month ago.
    (?) Did my brother go to Jakarta a month ago?
2. (+) She bought a new handphone yesterday.
    (-)  She didn’t buy a new handphone yesterday.
    (?) Did she buy a new handphone yesterday?
3. (+) Nisa came to my house last night.
    (-)  Nisa didn’t come to my house last night.
    (?)  Did Nisa come to my house last night?
  • Simple Future Tense
1. (+) I’m going to meet my boyfriend after this class.
    (-)  I’m not going to meet my boyfriend after this class.
    (?)  Am I going to meet my boyfriend after this class?
2. (+) I will graduate in the next two years.
    (-) I will not graduate in the next two years.
    (?) Will I graduate in the next two years?
3. (+)  I will marry someone I love in the next four years.
    (-)   I will not marry someone I love in the next four years.
    (?)  Will I marry someone I love in the next four years?

2) Please make sentences in form of Active and Passive sentence.
  • Simple Present Tense
Active : My sister listens to the music everyday.
Passive : Music is listened by my sister everyday.
  • Simple Past Tense
Active : He played a game yesterday.
Passive : A game was played by Him yesterday.
  • Simple Future Tense
Active : I will buy a book next week.
Passive : A book will be bought by me next week.
  • Present Continuous Tense
Active : My sisters are watching television now.
Passive : Television is being watched by my sisters now.
  • Past Continuous Tense
Active : He was reading a book last night.
Passive : A book was being read by Him last night.

3) Irregular Verb
1. V1 : Bring
    V2 : Brought
    V3 : Brought
2. V1 : Go
    V2 : Went
    V3 : Gone
3. V1 : Eat
    V2 : Ate
    V3 : Eaten
4. V1 : Leave
    V2 : Left
    V3 : Left
5. V1 : See
    V2 : Saw
    V3 : Seen
6. V1 : Grow
    V2 : Grew
    V3 : Grown


No comments:

Post a Comment